Are you interested in?
- Experience Drogarati Cave and Melissani Lake on an affordable half-day tour
- Travel in an air-conditioned bus with an informative guide and narrator
- Descend 200 feet (60 meters) underground into a subterranean cave
- Enjoy convenient pickup and dropoff at the Port of Argostoli
Departure & Return
We are located on the coastal road 200 meters from the cruise ship terminal and 100 meters from the Argostoli - Lixouri ferry port, next door to Ampeliki Restaurant. The tour will commence from our office and will end at the port of Argostoli for ease on embarkment of the ship.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19: New Operational Guidelines The safety, security and well-being of our guests and employees is our priority Monitoring the coronavirus situation and the global health environment the below actions will take place on all of our tour and transfer services • Separate customers inside busses - Plexiglas barriers for Drivers • Personal safety - Providing operators with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and personal protective equipment • Environmental Hygiene - Every bus and van is cleaned and disinfected daily, before and at the end of its run. This includes detailing of high-traffic areas aboard the vehicle like handles, rails, straps and seats. • Social Distancing – Safe Capacity of maximum 50% of seated capacity per bus, No access to the seats behind the driver and guide • Daily controls of the AC System and ventilation of the vehicles
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVALON KEFALONIA TRAVEL SERVICES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be warned, Drogarati involves an almost 100 m decent via steps and the place can get slippery but otherwise a well worth experience." See review
- "The caves are not for the fainthearted - a lot of slippy steps to climb down and back up!" See review
- "It was a very hot day so this was a good excursion because it was mostly in the shade and you could keep cool." See review