Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Schooner Pride Tall Ship (Aquarium Wharf) Address: 360 Concord Street, Charleston, SC Directions: To the left of the South Carolina Aquarium. On the wharf near Concord St. and Calhoun St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You may bring your own snacks or picnic (no beverages are allowed however)
- Bottled water, soft drinks, wine, and beer (both imported and domestic) are available for purchase. Prices range from 2.00 to 9 USD
- Guests are more than welcome to go below deck or stay in the shade of the sails to keep out of the sun
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Schooner Pride
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff