Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spooky ghost tour of Old City Jail
- Hear about notorious prisoners rumored to still haunt the prison
- Explore behind-the-scenes locations with an informative guide
- Learn about life and colorful characters in 19th-century Charleston
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Please meet the tour guide at Old City Jail 15 minutes prior to tour time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great way for families to get some history without making the kids feel like they’re learning!" See review
- "Rebecca was and AMAZING Tour Guide she knows her stuff and made it such a wonderful learning experience about Charleston SC a MUST do tour, Ask for Rebecca" See review
- "A good tour as either a stand alone ghost tour or as a start to the complete ghost tour." See review