Are you interested in?
- Take a walking tour of Charleston, South Carolina
- Visit many of the city’s historic points of interest
- Enjoy a great view of Fort Sumter
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide outside City Hall on the corner of Meeting St and Broad St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please check the forecast prior to the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks of Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.