Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Holiday-themed horse and carriage tour of historic Charleston
- Tour downtown Charleston and see how the Holy City celebrates
- Festive evening outing with holiday cookies, carols, and hot chocolate
- Private tour for up to four people—you get the carriage to yourselves
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Old South Carriage Company Address: 14 Anson St., Charleston, SC 29401 Directions: Tour departs from the barn in downtown Charleston
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Old South Carriage
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.