Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Middleton Place tour from downtown Charleston
- Easiest way to tour the popular historic plantation
- 3-course lunch at Middleton Place Restaurant included
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Charleston Visitor's Center 375 Meeting Street Charleston, SC 29403
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please plan to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your reserved departure time to allow for check-in and boarding.
- Guests will receive a guide and itinerary for their selected tour on the date of travel
- Guests are encouraged to follow the provided itinerary on their date of travel, however are free to explore the property as they please (NOTE: Lunch and House Museum Tour times are fixed times and cannot be rescheduled)
- A moderate amount of walking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Shuttles are collapsible-wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations. Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pineapple Tour Group LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands