Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
563 Tours & Activities
Qingyang Palace Tours
23 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
664 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
To perceive the history that underpins the modernity of vibrant Chengdu, it pays to have a guide. Enjoy a masterclass in Chinese culture from your personal host on this full-day door-to-door tour. See the Wuhou Memorial Temple, Jinli Ancient Street, the Taoist temple Qingyang Palace, and Du Fu Cottage, home to an 8th-century poet, and learn about the personalities that underpin it all. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees.
- See downtown Chengdu’s signature historic sights with a private guide
- Tour Qingyang Palace, Du Fu Cottage, Wuhou Memorial Temple, and Jinli Street
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Get personalized Sichuan food recommendations from your host
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking, local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance tickets and meal fees are excluded in this tour, please pay on the spot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TravofChina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chengdu City Tour of Qingyang Palace, Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 20481P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingCity Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaCity Tours - ChangshaHistorical Tours - ChangshaCategory
Happy Valley ChengduWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Mengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Lingyun TempleQingyang PalaceDujiangyan Irrigation SystemWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Chengdu Sichuan Opera Art CenterJiuzhai ValleySanxingdui MuseumShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Zhaojue TempleWuyou TempleJinsha Site MuseumKuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Museum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Du Fu CottageWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Huanglongxi Ancient TownSong Xian Qiao Antique Market