Meet your local guide and small group of 12 people or less for this Chinatown Adventure near the intersection of Cermack and Wentworth Avenues. This Chinese community is one of the oldest in the country, and has a spectacular array of traditional food. Follow your food-loving guide to at least 5 culinary hot spots; all tastings are included on this 3-hour walking tour. If you have any food allergies, please note them in the 'Special Requirements'
field at the time of checkout.
Expect to visit the following locations (or similar substitutions):
- BBQ King House: Chinatown's favorite Hong Kong-style BBQ
- Chiu Quon Bakery: Hong Kong-style Chinese bakery featuring sweet and savory buns, Moon cakes and cookies
- Triple Crown: Canton cuisine and Hong Kong-style dim sum restaurant
- Saint Anna Bakery: Chinese-style baked goods, desserts and pastries
- Lao Sze Chuan: America’s premiere Sze Chuan style cuisine and family restaurant