- Viator VIP package to the top Chicago sights including early access to Willis Tower
- Gain early entry to the Skydeck in Willis Tower for magnificent views without the crowds!
- Jump on a trolley for a guided tour of top Chicago attractions including the Hancock Center and the Field Museum
- Admire gorgeous skyline views on a 75-minute cruise of the Chicago River
- Sip on a complimentary drink as you learn about the city’s architecture
- Don't miss this insider experience of the best of Chicago — it can't be booked anywhere else!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSkydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
Meet inside the Franklin Street lobby (the side entrance of Willis Tower).
What To Expect
Learn fun facts from an audio tour and snap photos of Lake Michigan and city sights as you step onto the Ledge — a series of glass-and-steel cubes that protrude 4.3 feet (1.3 meters) from the Skydeck. Hovering 1,353 feet (1,353 meters) above the city, you’ll find yourself standing outside the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
After an hour here, you'll take a 2-hour trolley tour of downtown Chicago with onboard narration about city history, architecture and landmarks. This is a private trolley tour for the VIP group only. Motor along LaSalle Street in the Loop, and admire structures such as the Rookery Building. See glass-and-steel skyscrapers by Mies Van Der Rohe, the corncob-shaped towers in Marina City, and famous sculptures by Picasso, Calder, Miró and Chagall.
Make a stop at Millennium Park, cross the drawbridge over the Chicago River and continue along the Magnificent Mile past the John Hancock Center, Tribune Tower, Wrigley Building, Grant Park, Soldier Field and the Field Museum of Natural History, before a stop at Adler Planetarium for awe-inspiring views of the Chicago skyline on the shores of Lake Michigan.
On arrival at Navy Pier, use your free time to grab lunch (own expense) before boarding the boat for a 75 minute Chicago River cruise. Learn from an architecture expert about notable landmarks while you drift past the IBM Building, Aon Center and Willis Tower — now viewed from the water.
Finish your 5.5- to 6-hour VIP tour of Chicago back at Navy Pier, with plenty of time left in your day to explore on your own.
Viator VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind- the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. Viator VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
• 8am: Access to the Skydeck
• 9:15am: Board the trolley for a 2-hour city tour
• 11:15am: Arrive at Navy Pier
• 1:30pm: Architecture cruise
• 8:30am: Access to the Skydeck
• 9:45am: Board the trolley for a 2-hour city tour
• 11:45am: Arrive at Navy Pier
• 1:30pm: Architecture cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Assistance on and off the vehicles is offered to wheelchair passengers. Wheelchairs which fold up can be stored on board. Some trolley tour vehicles have an elevator platform/lift
- You will have an hour in Navy Pier to pick-up lunch before boarding your Chicago cruise
- This tour does not return to Skydeck Chicago; it will end at Navy Pier
- OPERATED BY Viator VIP: Willis Tower Skydeck Early Access, Trolley City Tour and Chicago River Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.