Float above the clouds and the magnificent skyline of Chicago as you enjoy an after-hours dinner at the 1,353-foot (412m) Willis Tower Skydeck. This VIP experience, offering special access to this iconic Chicago landmark during the hours it's typically closed to the public, is sure to offer a memorable evening out.
Start your Skydeck dinner at either 8:30 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. (timing will vary depending on the time of year). Ride the elevator up to this restaurant in the Willis Tower. Find your table, conveniently placed to offer optimal views of the Chicago landscape in every direction. Photographers are sure to find a great shot of the sublime nighttime views from this unique vantage point.
Next, dig into your personalized meal cooked to your specifications. The pizza option offers a mouth-watering selection of toppings on Chicago deep-dish style dough, along with a choice of delicious salads, non-alcoholic beverages, and dessert.
Please note that a menu choice must be specified in the "special requirements" section when purchasing. Options are listed in the Itinerary section below. If no menu choice is selected, guests will receive the default meal.
For a full list of menu options, check the Itinerary section below.
Please specify menu selection in "special requirements" at checkout. If menu choices are not provided within 48 hours of the event each guest will receive a defaulted cheese pizza option.
Salad Options (choice of one):
- House Salad: Spring greens, romaine, arugula, baby heirloom tomatoes, radicchio, and fresh fennel tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette with shaved asiago blend
- Harvest Salad: Spring greens, sliced fresh pear, dried fruit, candied walnuts, and blue cheese with balsamic vinaigrette
- Original Chicago Chopped: Crisp lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, scallions, red cabbage, pasta, peas, blue cheese, and honey mustard dressing
- Classic Caesar: Creamy Caesar dressing, garlic croutons, and shaved parmesan, romano, and asiago cheeses
Pizza Ingredients (up to 6 per pizza):
Dessert Options (choice of one):
All-Beef Meatballs, Anchovies, Artichokes, Bacon, BBQ Chicken, Black Olives, Canadian Bacon, Fresh Garlic, Giardiniera, Green Peppers, Ground Beef, Jalapeno Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Pepperoni, Pesto Chicken, Pineapple, Salami, Sausage, Tomatoes (Fresh)
- Tiramisu: Layers of mascarpone, chocolate, coffee, and sponge cake in a chocolate cup with vanilla mousse
- Mini Cannoli: Plate of three mini cannolis with ricotta cream filling