Are you interested in?
- Discover Copenhagen for less and at your own pace with a city discount card
- Enjoy great discounts on tours, plus save money at museums, restaurants, cafes and more
- Get free and unlimited access to Copenhagen’s train, bus and Metro networks
- Choose from a 24-, 48-, 72-, 96-, or 120-hour card and create your own sightseeing itinerary
What To Expect
Valid for the stated numbers of hours from when the time you first use it, this great little card helps you make the most of Denmark’s charming capital, with free entry to Copenhagen’s major attractions and complimentary travel on the city's buses, trains, and Metro services.
Plus, the card entitles you to a host of other savings on select visitor experiences, restaurant meals, shopping and more. Gain free admission to the Tivoli Gardens with its wooden coaster and vintage amusements; enjoy complimentary entrance to the remarkable aquarium that is Den Blå Planet; get discounts on sightseeing tours, and save money with cut-price entry to many other activities and landmarks.
Privileges include entrance to the intriguing Amalienborg Museum to see its recreated royal palace interiors, and complimentary admission to the extravagant Rosenborg Palace, built by King Christian IV in the 1600s.
See the Itinerary for a full list of the deals, discounts, and benefits that the card brings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- Upon activation, the card is personal and non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Wonderful Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.