Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Copenhagen Christmas food and market walking tour with a local guide
- Explore the food hotspots in and around Torvehallerne, the city’s trendy indoor food market
- Try classic Christmas specialities such as seasonal chocolate and gløgg (mulled wine)
- Sample Denmark’s much-loved Christmas beer, Julebryg, a national institution only available during the holiday season
Departure & Return
Torvehallerne, the market halls. In front of the entrance to hall 1. That is the entrance closest to the Italian restaurant Un Mercato, and the stairs leading up from the Metro station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip sweet and fiery schnapps at Bornholmer Butikken; sample sizzling sausages at Omegn, a traditional farmer’s market stall; and delight in the Danish delicacies of grød (porridge) and honninghjerte (Christmas honey heart) at two specialist establishments.
Pleasure your palate with sweet treats at Summerbird, maker of delectable handmade chocolates, and then get cozy in the charming Tante T tearoom to try fragrant green and white yuletide teas.
Take home a bag of aromatic Christmas spices from spice shop, Asa, and conclude at brewery-restaurant Nørrebro Bryghus to sample some of the city’s iconic Christmas dark lager.
Bid your guide a fond farewell outside of Nørrebro and make your own way back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- if you are a vegetarian or have any food allergies, please inform us in the special requirements section upon check out. Note: It is not possible to do a gluten-free version of this tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours EU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "In fact, we ate more than I expected that we’d be offered, so make sure you don’t eat beforehand." See review