Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Danish culture and hygge walking tour with a guide
- Experience the cozy feeling associated with hygge in a cafe, with coffee and a pastry included
- Discover a tucked-away garden near the Royal Library and the distinctive yellow houses at Nyboder
- Guide provides suggestions of places to visit once your tour is over
Departure & Return
In front of the Christian IV statue in Nyboder. At the intersection between Øster Voldgade and Kronprinsessegade. Map address: Krokodillegade 21, 1326 København.
Copenhagen City Centre, Læderstræde
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable footwear for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour supports a small, independent local business where your local guide will provide you with a tasty, sustainable slice of Copenhagen as a souvenir you can take home with you. The souvenir has been created locally and the production fuels daily interaction between animals, humans from various backgrounds, and nature to help create a greener city that buzzes with life.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, we won't access the inside of any of the buildings located at the following places: The Kings Yellow Houses, Rosenborg Castle, Christiansborg Palace, The Old Stock Exchange and Nikolaj Kunsthal. Instead we will experience all of them from the outside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures- Denmark
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.