Are you interested in?
Punta Sur Eco Beach Park (Faro Celerain Ecological Reserve) Tours
27 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
13 Tours & Activities
160 Tours & Activities
1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Save hours of waiting in line with a skip-the-line ticket to Faro de Punta Celerain (Punta Sur) Ecological Park, a paradise for nature lovers. Part of the Cozumel Reefs National Park, the eco expanse attracts large crowds that can often result in long wait times. Opt to snorkel and scuba dive for an additional cost, or simply spend the day exploring the nature reserves and bone-white beaches.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Faro de Punta Celerain (Punta Sur) Ecological Park in Cozumel
- Ideal for families and lovers of nature
- Save hours of waiting in line by booking an admission ticket in advance
- Spend the day enjoying pristine coral reefs and bone-white beaches
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual Guide at the Navigation Museum
Chairs and hammocks
Restrooms and showers (Beach Area)
Catamaran boat ride "El Tatich"
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenirs and handcrafts
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids under 3 years age are free of charge
- Subject to favorable weather conditions only if park is closed due to hurricane or higher forces you will be given the option of an alternative date for upto one year.
- Dress code is beach casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Punta Sur Eco Beach Park Admission Pass?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Punta Sur Eco Beach Park Admission Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Punta Sur Eco Beach Park Admission Pass?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Punta Sur Eco Beach Park Admission Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60122P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Punta Sur Eco Beach Park Admission Pass
1 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - TulumSkip-the-Line Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumAttractions & Museums - TulumCategory
Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkDiscover Mexico Park CozumelSanta Rosa WallSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPalancar ReefTormentos ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)AkumalParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Columbia ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)El CedralChankanaab Adventure Beach Park