Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take in Tulum’s incredible location on top of a cliff overlooking the glittering Caribbean Sea
- Explore the ruins of this abandoned city and learn its history from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy the ferry ride between Cozumel and Playa del Carmen (included)
- Lunch and transport by air-conditioned van between Playa del Carmen and Tulum included
Departure & Return
Meeting time will be 30-minute prior to departure time, next to the swallows statue located right in front of Cozumel’s fiscal pier, downtown. A Tour Finder operator with a visible sign will be waiting for the guests.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note: Additional languages guides at Tulum are available with an additional cost. Please check availability and ask for this service with anticipation.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **Guests who suffer from motion sickness should take this into account.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Finder
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff