Are you interested in?
- Hassle-free day trip directly to the beautiful Balos Lagoon
- Rare opportunity to visit a protected nature reserve
- This tour gives you the freedom to explore Balos independently
- Visit an impressive historical sight—Gramvousa Fortress
Departure & Return
Our ticketing office is at the port of Kissamos (Kavonisi), in front of our boats (free parking)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Α moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, unless if they wish to enjoy the cruise by remaining at the boat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 800 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Daily Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms