Are you interested in?
- Private tour of Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes
- Enjoy a personalized sightseeing experience of one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Discover the ancient history of the site's temples, terraced hills, and plazas
- Capture photos from prime vantage points and meet resident llamas
- Round-trip bus transfers from Aguas Calientes are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) bus station Dates: Daily Return point: Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) bus station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following the drive to Machu Picchu’s hilltop perch, you’ll enter the archaeological site and begin a tour of the ancient Inca citadel, characterized by its terraced hills, resident llamas, and dramatically protruding mountains.
Enrich your historical knowledge at archaeological highlights including the Main Temple, Royal Tomb, and the Sacred Plaza, and capture spectacular photographs at vantage points on the way to the Sun Gate and Temple of the Sun.
A private guide means you'll be able to ask numerous questions and customize your itinerary according to your interests. Plus, your guide is more than happy to snap photographs of you and your party throughout the experience.
After thorough exploration of South America’s most famous archaeological site, you’ll return to Aguas Calientes by bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service starts in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town)
- Bring comfortable shoes to walk and camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIPAC - Viajes Pacifico
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff