Are you interested in?
23 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
40 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guest from any Hotel in the City Centre, Msasani Peninsula and North Coast without any extra cost.
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Zanzibar Ferry Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dove Adventure Tanzania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bagamoyo Historical Tour - Everyday?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bagamoyo Historical Tour - Everyday?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bagamoyo Historical Tour - Everyday?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 149239P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Bagamoyo Historical Tour - Everyday
6 hours 31 minutes
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityArchaeology Tours - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityHistorical Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaArchaeology Tours - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiArchaeology Tours - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiHistorical Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiCategory