Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience a unique tour in a period vehicle
- Learn about Darwin’s history on this informative, fully narrated tour
- Tour Darwin with ease, and see many important sites in a short time
- Optional visit to the East Point Military Museum
Departure & Return
Corner Smith and Bennett streets outside the Visitor Information Centre (Tourist Information) I have a desk under a marquis on the lawn outside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise at time of booking if you intend to hop off at the museum so arrangements can be made to pick you up on the subsequent bus.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer--clients must be able to manage a flight of 5 steps in order to be seated.
- Tours Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A seniors card or proof of age may be required in order to obtain the concessional ticket price.
- A small amount of walking is involved. Those disembarking at the museum can wander around the shaded outdoor grounds of the "old" museum if desired.
- Alcohol and cigarettes are prohibited on board the vehicle
- Personal food and drinks are allowed on board
- Child booster seats will fit in the vehicle, however, customers must provide their own booster seats.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to ascend and descend 5 steps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Darwin History and Wartime Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend that you stop at the war museum, which can be included for$20." See review