Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2.5-hour sunset harbor cruise from Darwin
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the city from the spacious deck or air-conditioned cabin during your sightseeing cruise
- Get great photo ops of the colorful sunset
- Snack on gourmet food platters or upgrade to include a 3-course buffet dinner
- Sip a complimentary beer, sparking wine or soda to welcome you aboard
- Learn about Darwin’s history and marine life from live onboard commentary provided by your expert captain
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Sip a complimentary welcome drink of beer, sparkling wine or soda as you set sail on your 2.5-hour cruise (additional drinks available for purchase). Choose a seat on one of the large decks or inside the air-conditioned cabin, or sink into a beanbag chair on the bow.
Take in the sights of Darwin’s harbor, city skyline and mangrove forests as they glow in the light of the sunset. Your captain and crew share stories about the history and wildlife of Darwin Harbour and the city. Near the bow of the boat, the crew tosses food into the water so that you can see the batfish come to the surface to feed. You may also spot queen fish, trevally, barramundi and sharks if you're lucky.
Admire the colorful sunset as the sky turns shades of purple, orange and red. At dusk, the crew serves gourmet food platters to share. When booking, you can upgrade to add a 3-course buffet dinner with fresh local produce.
Your tour ends after about 2.5 hours, returning you to the dock where you started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must reconfirm 48 hours prior to cruise date on (+61) 041 738 1977
- Dress code is smart casual
- Limited disability access must contact prior to booking for details (+61) 0417 381 977
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spirit of Darwin Harbour Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.