Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day Northern Territory air and boat adventure from Darwin
- Floatplane to Sweets Lagoon including exciting water landing
- Lagoon cruise and high-speed airboat ride, with fast turns
- Airboat rainforest tour to look for saltwater crocs, boars, and birds
- Multiple departure times, with BBQ breakfast or lunch depending on selected option
- Return floatplane flights and central hotel pickup and drop-off in Darwin included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be a minimum of 10kg
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- The wetlands cruise may not be suitable for women over 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Aircraft weight restrictions prevent OFA from taking passengers over 120 kg
- All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. If guests exceed the advised weight, resulting in the total group weight exceeding aircraft limitations, guests may be refused departure from Darwin airport with no refund
- Outback Floatplane Adventures reserves the right to alter the tour specifications and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required
- Whilst every care is taken for the safety and well-being of our passengers, it is essential all guests have their own travel insurance
- Outback Floatplane Adventures offers a courtesy shuttle service from central Darwin. Pickups outside these areas are not guaranteed and subject to management approval
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Floatplane Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.