Your exhilarating NASCAR driving experience takes place at the famous Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach. The driving program runs anytime during operating hours (and on no-race days!). Make your way to the track at your preferred time and choose from three experience options, ranging from eight to 24 laps. (See Itinerary Section below for more information.)
Your program kicks off with a quick safety orientation followed by on-track instruction from a professional driver. Then get fit with a driving suit, helmet and neck guard, and pose for a pre-ride photo before grabbing your seat in the 600HP NASCAR race car.
Buckle up and brace yourself as you rev the engine and take off. Experience what it would feel like to be a DAYTONA 500 competitor as you make eight, 16 or 24 laps around the speedway.
After your unforgettable ride, receive your lap-time sheet and a graduation certificate to officiate your racing experience!
Note: Drivers must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license.
Your driving experience includes:
- 10 minutes - Orientation: Meet the staff and watch a short video
- 20 minutes - On-track instruction: Aboard a van, master the track driving line, acceleration/deceleration points, etc.
- 20 minutes - In-car instruction: View the interior equipment and have your photo taken outside the car
- 10 minutes - Driver's meeting: Ask your professional driving instructors questions and receive the driving order
- 1 - 4 hours - Driving experience: Enjoy 1 to 4 hours of driving (time varies according to skill/experience level and option selected)
- 15 minutes - Closing ceremony: Receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate
Choose from the following driving experiences:
- Rookie Experience: 8 laps
- Kings Experience: 16 laps
- Experience of a Lifetime (EOAL): 24 laps
All times are approximate and subject to weather conditions and participant experience levels