- 4-hour lunch or dinner expereince at Madaba's Haret Jdoudna restaurant from the Dead Sea
- A great introduction to Jordan's cuisine and culture
- Feast on hummus, stuffed vine leaves, halloumi cheese, and eggplant during an Arabic mezze
- Expereince the charming atmosphere of the restaurant, designed to represent an ancient city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival, take a seat in the courtyard, designed to represent a 5,000-year-old Jordanian village, and feast on a multi-course meal featuring Arabic classics such as hummus, grilled halloumi, stuffed vine leaves, and freshly-baked bread.
Your experience concludes with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff