Are you interested in?
- 3.5-hour Denali off-road tour by ATV
- Explore the wilderness around Denali National Park
- Drive your own ATV or ride with a friend
- Get great photo ops of the Alaska Range and the boreal forest
- Includes use of equipment, guide, and round-trip transport from select locations in Denali
Departure & Return
On the Boardwalk of Shops, Directly across from Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 16 years of age or older to drive an ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will get muddy and be exposed to the elements so please dress appropriately
- No ATV experience is necessary
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denali ATV Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this tour for couples, families or anyone wanting to go have a great adventure while visiting Alaska!" See review