Are you interested in?
- See the lesser-visited parts of the Denali region on an independent Jeep tour
- A souvenir guidebook provides suggested routes
- Traveling on your own means you can stop whenever you want and never have to wait on other tourists
- The Jeep is equipped with GPS so you don’t have to worry about getting lost
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Drivers must be 25 years of age or older and posses valid drivers license
- Proof of full coverage auto insurance required at check in
- Credit Card in drivers name must be presented at check in
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Due to federal regulations by the National Park Service, vehicles on the Denali Park Road itinerary are only permitted to drive the first 15 miles of the National Park Road.
- This tour is intended to allow guests to experience seldom-visited locations and backcountry byways, but traveling off established roadways is not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stampede Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff