Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Denver’s taboo history on a themed pub crawl
- Explore a historic neighborhood with a storytelling guide
- Find your new favorite bar in the vibrant LoDo district
- Fun and social introduction to Denver’s history and bar scene
Departure & Return
We will meet inside Hostel Fish at the bar. Look for your guide inside who will be holding a sign for the tour.
We will end ~.5 miles from the starting location at Oskar Blues.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Denver Local Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.