Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience a photography tour in suburban Detroit
- Visit abandoned buildings and more
- Get tips on composition, exposure and more from a fine-art photographer
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Things from Detroit Address: 1814 Parker St Detroit, MI 48214 Directions: Meet Inside Things from Detroit Gift Shop and sign in On the corner of Kercheval and Parker St is The Villages Marketplace where you can find coffee and bake goods.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to sign waiver for yourself
- A liability waiver will be required for signature to take part in this tour
- Dress appropriately (layers, boots, etc.)
- Bring a flashlight or use your cell phone light
- Restrooms are provided at the start and conclusion of the tour
- No open toe/sole shoes (rough terrain of bricks, glass, and debris my be encountered)
- Photographers should consider a tripod and wide angle lens
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Motor City Photography Workshops
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Detroit Urban Exploration and Photography Tour.
- "Starting point is in a safe neighborhood, parking is no problem." See review