Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Go hiking in the Dingle Peninsula
- Get off the beaten path in Ireland
- Explore independently during a self-guided tour
- Accommodation and breakfast included
Departure & Return
Departure PointArrive in Tralee – the administrative capital of County Kerry. On arrival at your first guesthouse, your hostess will give you your full detailed information pack. She will also be able to suggest some of the many local restaurants or pubs for food and possibly music.
Access for this holiday can be from Kerry, Dublin, Cork or Shannon Airports with bus and/or train connections available to Tralee all year round.
Return DetailsDeparture from Annascaul to Tralee town by public or private transport. From Tralee, connections by bus and train are frequent to Cork, Limerick, Shannon or Dublin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Single Room Supplement – €210.00. Solo Traveller Supplement – €385.00
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Walk Hire Bike Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.