Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Go boating off the coast of the Dingle Peninsula
- Enjoy flexibility and customization with a private tour
- Keep an eye out for local marine life, including dolphins
- See coastal cliffs and Great Blasket Island
Departure & Return
On the corner of Dingle tourist offices beside the bronze dolphin statue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for child under 9 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dingle Sea Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.