Are you interested in?
Green Vault (Grünes Gewölbe) Tours
1 Tours & Activities
25 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
55 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover a variety of treasures during a guided visit to the New Green Vault in Dresden. Learn about this historic museum, founded by Augustus the Strong, which contains a collection of jewels, gold objects, ivory, and enamel. Hear stories about the exhibits ranging from the Baroque to Classicism and get details about how the collection survived World War II bombings.
- Maximize time at the New Green Vault with a guided tour
- See a wide variety of precious treasure from gold to silver
- Learn about the history and significance of exhibits from your guide
- Discover how the collection survived bombings during World War II
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets for New Green Vault Museum are excluded and must be purchased on spot.
Departure & Return
Green Vault , Residenzschloss, Taschenberg 2, 01067 Dresden, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 89617P25
Compare Similar Experiences
New Green Vault with Licensed guide
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDresdenArchaeology Tours - SaxonyWalking Tours - SaxonyHistorical Tours - SaxonyCategory