Are you interested in?
- Take in the views of the golden desert landscape as a guide drives
- Visit a camel farm in the heart of the desert and ride a camel
- Enjoy an exhilarating sandboarding experience down the desert dunes
- Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the Arabian stars while watching live folk and belly-dancing shows
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)
>> Departure time : -
• WINTER time ( Oct - Feb ) - Between 13:45pm and 14:15pm approximately
• SUMMER time ( Mar - Sept ) - Between 14:15pm and 14:45pm approximately
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
What To Expect
Gaze at the Dubai sands and hear all about the desert’s ecology and its history as you travel. After arriving at a traditional camel farm, see the hardy herbivores up close and take a memorable camel ride within the enclosures. Discover more about the different species of camels used in the region, and then return to your 4x4 to continue your desert journey.
Afterward, arrive at a desert campsite nestled amid the Dubai sand dunes and leave your 4x4 again to sample the thrills of sandboarding.
Following a safety briefing, practice riding a sandboard with tips from your guide. Once you’re confident, race your fellow travelers down the drifting dune slopes.
Then settle inside the camp as the sun sinks below the dunes and plains. If you wish, ask one of the henna artists to paint a tattoo on one of your hands or feet.
Watch a colorful tanoura folk dance and visit the onsite shawarma station or savor a succulent barbecue dinner. Dig into typical Arabian dishes such as hummus (chickpea dip) and marinated chicken. (See below for a sample menu.) As a finale, puff on a shisha (Arabic water pipe) if you wish, and watch a brilliant belly-dance performance around the campfire.
Upgrade to an Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.
Soak up the desert setting as the stars light up overhead, and conclude your tour with 4x4 drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 5 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Minimum 02 adults required.Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 5 – 6 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" & 'Ayala Dance" during the Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
- If the Private Vehicle option is selected, only the vehicle is private all other Desert activities guest have to share with other guest at the camp site.
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the Camp site. Well maintained Exclusive Desert camp to experience maximum thrill and adventure
- Most travelers can participate
- Celebrating special occasions ( Birthday,Wedding etc) we can arranged the cake ,additional charges applicable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Camp activities & BBQ Dinner .