Without a rental car, exploring Abu Dhabi from Dubai takes a combo of buses, cabs, and walking—the latter difficult in often-scorching heat. This full-day tour whisks you around the landmarks by comfortable, air-conditioned SUV, saving you the hassle of going independently. Plus, a guide provides a rundown of the sights and their history as you visit the Grand Mosque and Dates Market, see Ferrari World, and more.
Hassle-free overview of Abu Dhabi on a day trip from Dubai
Cruise to and around the city in comfort and cool, by air-conditioned SUV
Grand Mosque tour, photo ops, and market visits, with a guide for insight
Convenient pickup and drop-off from your chosen location in central Dubai
Driver pick us up one hour later then confirmed time. Unfortunately our driver(I believe it should be a guide)
kept quiet the whole trip. He just dropped us(we had 5 tourists in the car) at some attractions and wait.
If I knew that that we would be driven around with any explanation of what we seen I would never waisted entire day. I won’t recommend this tour to anybody!
We were picked up in a very comfortable car that sat two groups of three. We visited the main sites as promised in the tour booking. Totally amazed by the mosque and Ferrari World. Sohaib was very professional in answering our questions and very friendly.Will be back again to explore Abu Dhabi in future
this trip is not good. don't waste your money. it's touristy and gives you barely enough time to explore the city. you will be bused from one location to another with no time to actually do or so anything for more than 30 min. moreover, they waste time by taking you to a gift shop i am sure there must be some kickback there and lunch at crazy tourist trap during which you have a choice to either eat 20 mandatory buffet or see the actual cultural center which is a fake village. i would steer clear and spend a bit more and do a better tour.
- Not an SUV, but a bus
- what Marian Mall?
- the Dates Market is two run down stores where you are strongly guided into one
- the Carpet Market is a carpet shop that just moved into this house, which was still under construction - with golden carpets and a sales session
- Lunch is at a tourist stop, where there is only one place. I wonder why we stopped specifically there.
- no chance to do what Kathrin W recommended would have loved to, since you travel with 10 more people.
- although they offer you to drop you somewhere else than your pick up place if you want, they really dont want to...