Are you interested in?
- Entrance ticket to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Ride up to the 124th-floor observation deck in a high-speed elevator
- Watch a multi-media presentation about Dubai and Burj Khalifa
- Take in incredible views over the city, ocean and desert from one of the world's tallest observation decks
- Use the telescopes to see top Dubai attractions including Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Glimpse views of the tower at the end of the sidewalk before stepping inside the elevator, soaring 33 feet (10 meters) every second to the 124th-floor observation point.
As the elevator opens, walk the perimeter of the full-height, wrap-round glass walls. Take in the astonishing panoramas that stretch across the Palm Jumeirah, sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab and the gleaming yachts of Dubai Marina, and to the desert and Persian Gulf. If you’ve chosen to visit in the evening, admire the illuminated skyline of Dubai stretched below. Hone in on particular landmarks with the state-of-the-art telescopes and view the virtual snapshots that take you through their history.
If the weather allows, visit the outdoor terrace to experience the full force of the open views. And before you leave, perhaps buy some Burj Khalifa mementos (own expense) at the gift store.
Most visitors feel that an hour is sufficient to fully appreciate the views, but feel free to stay longer — your ticket lets you spend as long you wish at ‘At the Top.’
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lead passenger name cannot be amended after booking
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Customers must re-confirm with the local supplier minimum 7 days before travel. Details will be provided post booking
- Bookings cannot be amended 5 days prior to visit date.
- As reference only, the times for Off-peak and Peak are:Off- peak hours - 8.30am - 3pm and 7 pm to 11pm / Peak hours - 3.30pm to 6.30pm
- You must provide your hotel pickup information upon booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Alpha Tours LLC
If you cancel at least 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 5 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff