Are you interested in?
Burj Khalifa Tours
415 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
279 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
2087 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See the breathtaking sites of Dubai from the top of the world’s tallest building. Visit the observation deck 124th floor of the iconic Burj Khalifa. At 1,483 feet (452 meters) tall, this living wonder is the most popular attraction in Dubai. Choose from an indoor, floor-to-ceiling glass view or step outside into the open-air terrace. Then enjoy a 360-degree view of the city, desert and ocean below. Special telescopes provide a closer look at the sites. Also, enjoy a multimedia presentation of the history of Dubai and pick up a souvenir on the way back down.
- Visit the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa (124th floor), the world’s tallest building
- See panoramic views of the city of Dubai as well as the desert and ocean
- Choose from an indoor or outdoor view
- Get a closer look at the sites below with special telescopes
- Fun for the entire family
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to 125th & 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
Viewing telescopes on the observation deck
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBurj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Ticket Redemption Point
At The Top, Burj Khalifa, Unit LG - 089 - Blvd Dubai - Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid - Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport copy is required on the day of travel.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email after booking, but it cannot be used to redeem At the Top Admission Ticket.
- You will receive another separate confirmation voucher email after booking is made.ONLY that voucher MUST be presented at the Ticketing Counter of BURJ KHALIFA and the TRIPADVISOR booking receipt / voucher is not admissible
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot… a new time slot closest to your initially requested time subject to availability”
- Please note: Weather conditions cannot be guaranteed; there is no refund for hazy weather, when visibility would be low
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Admission in Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Admission in Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Admission in Dubai?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Admission in Dubai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2168P63
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahHoneymoon - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainHoneymoon - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahHoneymoon - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Children's CityDubai DolphinariumAquaventure WaterparkSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseDubai MuseumDubai MarinaSheikh Zayed RoadGlobal VillageWafi City MallMall of the EmiratesThe Dubai MallHatta Heritage VillageThe Lost Chambers AquariumDubai Gold SoukBedouin CampsDubai Cruise TerminalSouk Madinat JumeirahChillout Ice LoungeKidZania DubaiLEGOLAND® Dubai