Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ultimate Snorkel experience at the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Dubai’s Atlantis The Palm
- Receive an introductory briefing and use a supplied snorkel, mask and flotation vest
- Snorkel in the spectacular Ambassadors Lagoon, alongside 65,000 marine creatures
- Spot reef sharks, rays and exotic fish such as parrotfish, black spotted snappers and more
- No swimming or snorkeling skills required
- Ideal experience for families, including children aged six and over
Departure & Return
Please proceed to Lost Chambers Ticketing Plaza, Atlantis The Palm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Taking pictures, filming and taking video is allowed. Also Atlantis professional photographers will take photos and you can buy them on additional cost end of your experience
- Rescheduling must be made with a minimum of 24 hours prior to schedule time. Full refund if reservation is cancelled 72 hours or more prior to scheduled event.
- Please note: Proof of identity (Passport, Drivers licence or Emirates ID) must be presented at the Lost Chambers Ticketing Plaza, Failure to provide this will result in not being able to participate.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Medical Certificate/Doctor's Permit is required to be presented for this activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantis The Palm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands