Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Magnificent views as you watch the sunset over the dunes
- Luxury ‘glamping’ experience with dinner and breakfast at a desert camp
- Spot Arabian Oryx and Gazelle in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transfers from Dubai
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby at least 10 mins prior to your stated pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children are 6-11 years and adults are 12 years and above
- Our safari vehicles are long wheelbase off-road cars that are fitted with seat belts, roll cages and air-conditioning and are licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
- There are special considerations for children travelling in our off-road vehicles. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris.
- For the safety of our younger passengers in the off-road vehicles special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance, as below:
- Baby Seat (2-3 years and/or 65cm – 95cm) - Exclusive vehicle must booked in advance
- Child Booster Seat (4-5 years and/or 105cm – 125cm) - Exclusive vehicle must be booked if the child is 4 years old. If the child is 5 years then sharing vehicle is booked.
- Booster Cushion (above 5 years and/or under 135cms) - Sharing vehicle can be booked
- Our vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as with the safari base. Our safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS.
- Seating is not pre-allocated. During safaris, seating for passengers within one 4x4 vehicle will be rotated.
- We recommend that all passengers read our Safety Card which is available with the driver/guide in the vehicle before proceeding on our tours.
- Our tours are conducted in more than one language and are usually multilingual, however our safaris are conducted in English.
- Our safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which adds to the excitement of the tour. However because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments neck or back problems but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance for certain segments of the excursions.
- Arabian Adventures supports the zero plastic initiative and single-use plastic is not used at our campsite. Instead glasses and water dispensers are available at the bar.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A portion of your fee supports local conservation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arabian Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Safari - Per couple in shared 4WD - 2pax on sharing .