- Visit the island that the seals call home: disembark for a walk on Dalkey Island
- Head out in the morning or go kayaking after lunch: two tour times a day
- Easy to access: tour location on the outskirts of Dublin, accessible by train
- Check in without wasting paper: download your tickets to your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is the Slipway at Bullock Harbour and we will meet you there at the tour start time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayaking.ie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend this tour especially during the nice weather!" See review