Are you interested in?
- Enjoy the beautiful southern Dalmatian coastline from the comfortable vehicle
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Dubrovnik
- Take a boat ride out to the Our Lady of the Rock church
- Guided day trip from Dubrovnik to the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro
- Stop in the medieval towns of Perast and Kotor and learn about the history of the places from the guide
Departure & Return
If the client didn't provide us accomodation adress then meeting point will be in front of DUBRAVKA restaurant at 06:40,PILE GATE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the safety of our clients, supplier can change day before the tour transportation from boat to coach in case of bad weather conditions for the next day ( wind or rain) in that case tour will run by coach and boat ride will be provided from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks.* In case of total cancellation by supplier, clients will be given total refund.
- Please make sure you write us correct email adress and full phone number with dial number for your country.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. (Please check Montenegro Country list and Visa Regimes)
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accomodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notice you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
- The tours include English/Spanish speaking guide in the bus and the english speaking local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one central meeting location: In front of PILE GATE at 06:40 am (Brsalje street) Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized