Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 10-hour Montenegro and Black Mountain tour from Dubrovnik
- Travel through Župa Dubrovačka and the Konavle Valley with your guide
- Take in fine views over Kotor Bay and the St Stefan Peninsula
- Explore the pretty towns of Kotor and Budva during walking tours, and enjoy free time at both stops
- Take the ferry across Kotor Bay on your return journey to Dubrovnik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
In front of the tourist information center, look for a guide in an orange shirt.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Essential Montenegro Black mountain tour from Dubrovnik.