Board the split-level MS Warsteiner in Düsseldorf's Old Town to begin your 3-hour dinner cruise along the Rhine River. Admire the holiday decorations onboard and enjoy the serene candlelit atmosphere. As you cruise along the lovely Rhine, delight in the fairy-tale landscape you pass and the illuminated Düsseldorf skyline.
Help yourself to a generous buffet with both warm and cold dishes and various German specialties. Sip beer, wine, soft drinks or coffee -- whatever you choose, the refills will keep coming! Snuggle up with someone special as you savor your dessert and sing along with upbeat Christmas music played by a DJ.
Return to Düsseldorf's Old Town around 11pm with a full stomach and plenty of holiday spirit!
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):Warm Dishes
• Cream soup with mushrooms and herbs
• Tagliatelle in creamy mushroom sauce with tomato cubes and grated parmesan
• Pork shoulder with Christmas spices and Burgundy sauce served with potato-cabbage mix
• Baked corn poulard in hazelnut sauce with red cabbage and potato dumplingsCold Dishes
• Tomato and mozzarella with rucola salad
• Marinated beef in herb sauce
• Chicken cocktail in light yogurt sauce
• Selection of fish including Norwegian smoked salmon and trout with cream of horseradish and honey-mustard dill sauce
• Rustic selection of roasts, meatballs, raw hams
• Winter green and raw salads with two dressings
• International cheese board with olives and grapes
• Bread, rolls and butterDesserts
• German-style baked apple filled with nuts and raisins, served with warm vanilla sauce
• Pancake filled with forest fruits
• Cappuccino-almond mousse
• Plum-cinnamon ice cream