Are you interested in?
- Catch sight of Minnesota's Lake Superior from the window seat of a helicopter
- Private flight limited to just two or three passengers for a personalized experience
- Noise cancellation headsets provided, for a worry-free experience
- Unobstructed views of Hawks Ridge and the Lester River from the air
Departure & Return
We are located at the end of Stebner road at the furthest left end of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual passenger weight limit of 300 lbs / combined weights of all passengers not to exceed 575 lbs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all seasons, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lake Superior Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff