1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience a unique side of Durban with this walking tour with a Zulu storyteller. See some of Durban's top sights, including the old and new City Halls, the Local History Museum and the historic Anglican Church. Hear enchanting stories of how Zulu culture intertwines with Durban's history.
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Durban with a Zulu storyteller
- See the sights of Durban in a unique way with this storytelling tour guide
- Walk past the former City Hall (now a post office) and the new City Hall, the Anglican Church, the Local History Museum, the Natural Science Museum and more
- Learn about the history of Zulu culture in this area through engaging stories
- Hear about King Shaka, historic Zulu heroes, important women in Zulu culture and more
Saved to wishlist!
A knowledgeable and entertaining Zulu storyteller and cultural advisor
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
9:00am, 11:30am or 2:00pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum of 4 passengers required to book
- OPERATED BY Beyond Zulu Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16876P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursCity PackagesHistorical ToursPackages & Special EventsCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDurbanCity Tours - KwaZulu-NatalCity Packages - KwaZulu-NatalHistorical Tours - KwaZulu-NatalPackages & Special Events - KwaZulu-NatalCity Tours - JohannesburgCity Packages - JohannesburgHistorical Tours - JohannesburgPackages & Special Events - JohannesburgCity Tours - PretoriaCity Packages - PretoriaHistorical Tours - PretoriaPackages & Special Events - PretoriaCategory