- 9-hour private shore excursion to Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond from Edinburgh
- Enjoy a scenic drive past villages, lochs and mountain vistas
- Explore Stirling and Stirling Castle at your leisure
- Join a guided tour of Loch Lochmond in Inversnaid, or take an optional cruise
- Private tour with knowledgeable guide ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Leave Stirling and travel past Doune Castle, Callander and into the Trossachs, where you'll listen to stories of Rob Roy MacGregor, often referred to as Scotland's Robin Hood. Have lunch outside the village of Aberfoyle (own expense), before you continue along the spectacular single-track road to Inversnaid.
On arrival in Inversnaid, home to a nature reserve owned by the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, you'll have about 1 hour of free time to explore the area around Loch Lomond. Go on a guided walk, or enjoy a wee dram of whisky in the hotel while taking in the magnificent views of the loch.
Then relax on the drive back to the Edinburgh port.
This shore excursion is flexible and able to be personalized, depending on weather and other conditions. If you’d like to adjust the itinerary a bit, you may tell your driver/guide on the day of your tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Edinburgh port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.