- Ghost and gore evening walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town
- Your ghostly guide is a deceased cemetery director from the 1840s
- Ghostly encounters with the Mad Monk of Cowgate, Agnes Fynnie the Witch and the fearsome Highlander
- Tour includes copy of best-selling 'Witchery Tales' book by Adam Lyal (deceased)
- Professional ghostly guide
What You Can Expect
Beware! This walking tour takes place in the cobbled streets of Edinburgh in all seasons. In the interests of safety please dress appropriately and wear sensible shoes. You come on this tour at your own risk and it is not for the faint hearted.
It was a great time the evening that we took the tour. We have taken several others in other cities and this seemed to be better than the others. It was not scary. The two had a good report with each other. The tour helped us to understand the early history of the city and the problems that it was having. We read the book and it was very enjoyable. We would reconment it to those who want to take a night tour.
These guys were so funny! Learned a lot! Would go on this tour again!!