- Choose between a 5-day or 14-day Historic Scotland Explorer Pass
- Enjoy free entry to 78 of Scotland's top heritage attractions
- Avoid the queues at the ticket offices at Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle with your advanced ticket
- Visit attractions all over the country including Glasgow Cathedral and Melrose Abbey
Departure & Return
Departure PointEdinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
What To Expect
Each pass includes free entry to 77 sites throughout Scotland, as well as the bonus ‘Skip-the-Line’ option at busy attractions like Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle. With your pass, you’ll also enjoy discounts on audio tours at certain sites, and a helpful country guide that includes maps, venue information and a souvenir ‘passport’ book to have stamped. Tour the country's majestic castles and mansions to learn about Scottish royalty, discover the lifestyle of ancient Scottish clans at Skara Brae Prehistoric Village, and pop into a traditional whisky distillery for a tour and a cheeky dram to warm the belly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will need to collect your pass from one of several redemption points
- Pass is valid from the time of first use
- The pass may only be used by the person that has purchased it. Identification may be required at some attractions
- There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen passes.
- Passes are valid for either 3 consecutive days, 7 consecutive or 14 consecutive days
- Multiple sites can be visited on any single day. Any specific site can only be visited once
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Scotland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historic Scotland Explorer Pass.