Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
6 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Rental formal costume for pilgrimage
Japanese green tea and baked rice cake
Making label experience fee
Pick-up service (not by vehicle, but by walk)
Transportation fee in case of be used (Approx. USD30 per group)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service is applied for accommodations within Dogo city. Please let us know, if you stay in another destination and wish to be picked-up.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ohenro Pilgrimage and SAKE Label Making at a Traditional Brewery in Matsuyama?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ohenro Pilgrimage and SAKE Label Making at a Traditional Brewery in Matsuyama?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ohenro Pilgrimage and SAKE Label Making at a Traditional Brewery in Matsuyama?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ohenro Pilgrimage and SAKE Label Making at a Traditional Brewery in Matsuyama?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13441P369
Compare Similar Experiences
Ohenro Pilgrimage and SAKE Label Making at a Traditional Brewery in Matsuyama
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingEhime PrefectureWalking Tours - ImabariHistorical Tours - ImabariBeer & Brewery Tours - ImabariWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureWalking Tours - Kagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kagawa PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Kagawa PrefectureCategory