- Observe humpback whales during a sunset cruise in Exmouth Gulf
- Watch for whale breaching and tail slaps in the protected waters
- Learn about the migratory mammals from crew members on board
- Enjoy a gourmet food platter along with tea, coffee, or cordial
Departure & Return
4.15pm Park at the Exmouth Game Fishing Club (green building a the end of the Marina/Madaffari Drive) and meet us at the entrance to the jetty, look out for the a-frame Whale Watching sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers.
- A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer's satisfaction.
- A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund.
- Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48hours notice is given and places can be filled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Eco Adventures
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.