9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience the thrill of spotting a whale shark—the largest fish in the world—during this catamaran sail in World Heritage–listed Ningaloo Reef. A professional photographer takes photos above and below the water while you swim at a safe distance from these gentle giants. Spend your day snorkeling, relaxing on deck, stand-up paddleboarding, or kayaking (weather permitted). Morning/afternoon tea, lunch, and a glass of bubbly are provided.
- Search for whale sharks in UNESCO-listed Ningaloo Reef by luxury catamaran
- Observe marine life such as manta rays, dolphins, and dugongs
- Enjoy a buffet lunch with bubbly and morning/afternoon tea
- Wetsuits, professional photos, and equipment provided
Saved to wishlist!
Coach transport from Exmouth and return
Professional photos from your day (both in the water and above the water) at no extra charge by our professional onboard photographer
Stand up paddle board
Boom net fun
Celebratory glass of champagne
Complimentary gift pack per group booking
Whale shark swimmer certificate
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from all Exmouth accommodation locations. Ningaloo Discovery must be advised via email of accommodation location in order to arrange pick up.
Directions: ESSENTIAL: GUESTS MUST ADVISE NINGALOO DISCOVERY VIA EMAIL OF THEIR ACCOMODATION LOCATION SO THE BUS CAN BE DIRECTED TO PICK UP.
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Anyone entering the water must have basic swimming ability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ningaloo Discovery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7954P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Ningaloo Whale Shark Swim on Luxury Sailing Catamaran
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingExmouthCatamaran Cruises - Western AustraliaDining Experiences - Western AustraliaLunch Cruises - Western AustraliaWater Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory