Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the coastal area with a guide: whale sharks can be elusive
- Don’t worry about packing a lunch, it’s included along with tea, snacks, and refreshments
- No need to rent extra equipment: make use of masks, snorkels, fins, wet suits, stinger suits, and flotation aids
- Opt to view the whale sharks from the boat deck instead of swimming with them if you like—it’s still quite a scene
Departure & Return
If you would prefer to drive yourself to the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp or are staying in the Cape Range National Park we ask that you meet our bus at the top of the ramp at approx 7.55am.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 50 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you require seasickness medication we recommend you visit the pharmacy prior to your tour. Medication cannot be dispensed on board.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passengers must complete an online waiver prior to attending our tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands