Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an immersive experience of Alaska's history and culture on this half-day Fairbanks tour
- Explore the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Browse interesting exhibits commemorating Alaska’s natural beauty and unique heritage
- Visit the many historical museums and attractions inside Pioneer Park
- Small-group or private tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Marvel at the engineering feat of the Trans Alaskan Pipeline, browse interesting art exhibits and installations at the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitor Center and learn about the state’s important heritage at the University of Alaska Museum of the North.
Visit North Pole's Santa Clause House to experience Christmas all year long.
Explore Pioneer Park (optional and seasonal, time permitting), featuring several attractions that celebrate Alaska’s many notable cultural, historic and economic hallmarks.
This is a small group tour, to ensure you’ll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
Your 5.5-hour immersive Alaska experience ends with drop-off at your Fairbanks hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- A minimum number of two people is required to run this tour. If minimum capacity is not met, you will be offered an alternative or provided with a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you are a solo traveler, not that there is a two-person minimum for this tour." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews